Friday, 7 December 2012

.Paper Folding Experiences :3

My experiences in doing plate numbers 2 to 5 made me realized these things:
1) Creativity Skills
2) Patience
3) Familiarization

In plate numbers 2 to 5, I can say that they really help me to develop more on my creativity skills. It helped me in a way that I can express what I really wanted to do in the given activities. These activities also helped me improve my patience, because in doing these weren't really that easy because you need to have patience to get the correct pattern to come up with the correct shape. And lastly, these activities also encouraged me to be more on familiarization on the steps in doing the said activity. Familiarization is really important in this kind of activity, because to be able to have the good quality of the expected product. Therefore, these activities made lots of memories for me and it was fun! I had fun doing these. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment